Terms & Coniditons
"We, Us, Our, RunwiseFX" refers to Runwise Ltd (Company No. 5181820) trading as runwiseFX.com.
"Website" refers to runwisfx.com.
"Products" and "software" refers to our software products that are available from our website or via our store on MetaQuotes Market.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
- The copyrights in this software and any visual or audio work distributed with the software belong to Runwise Ltd. All rights are reserved. Installation of this software and any Runwise Ltd bundled with or installed-on-demand from this software, including shortcuts and start menu folders, is licensed only in accordance with these terms.
- By installing, using or distributing the software you, on your own behalf and on behalf of your employer or principal, agree to be bound by these terms.
- This software, and all accompanying files, data and materials, are distributed "as is" and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied except as required by law. If you intend to rely on this software for critical purposes you must test it fully prior to using it, install redundant systems and assume any risk.
- We will not be liable for any loss arising out of the use of this software including, but not limited to, any special, incidental or consequential loss.
- You may not use this software in any circumstances where there is any risk that failure of this software might result in a physical injury or loss of life. You agree to indemnify us from any claims relating to such unauthorized use.
- You may copy or distribute the installation file of this software in its complete unaltered form but you may not, under any circumstances, distribute any software registration code for any of our programs without written permission. In the event that you do distribute a software registration code/license key, you will be liable to pay the full purchase price for each location where the unauthorized use occurs.
- International (outside UK) purchasers direct from our website: You must ensure that your country/locale has a VAT registration threshold of 10000 USD equivalent per annum, or above, for e-commerce digital software purchases from the UK. If not you must either ensure you pay any due local sales taxes to the satisfaction of your local authorities and jurisdiction, or purchase our products via our store on MetaTrader Market.
- The contract arising out of this agreement is governed by the laws and courts of the United Kingdom.
DISCLAIMERTHIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY RUNWISE LTD 'AS IS' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL RUNWISE LTD OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We shall have no liability for any defect in the service/software. Please test on demo account before live trading.
- We shall have no liability to you arising out of your use of the
service/software and/or your reliance on of any information provided by our service/software.
- We shall have no liability for consequential losses (including but not limited to damage to reputation, loss of data).
- We do not have any liability of any sort (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omission of providers of telecommunication services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
CHANGE OF TERMS
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. The amended terms and conditions will be posted in this area of the website. These will supersede any previous terms and conditions and will replace those previously notified to you.
You can contact runwiseFX about any problems our questions relating to the website or software by emailing email@example.com.
The website and software is operated by Runwise Ltd (Company No. 5181820), a company registered under the laws of England, whose registered office is The Guild Hub, High Street, Bath BA1 5EB.